We recognise that our event organisers are best placed to understand their audience and their needs. As a result, we leave the planning and promotion of your Victorian Law Week activity up to you – but we are here to provide you with support to help ensure your activity is as effective as possible.
Planning and marketing support
All event organisers receive:
- Invitations to webinars for Victorian Law Week event organisers, designed to assist with planning and delivering your activity
- Access to online resources for Victorian Law Week event organisers, with tips for effective planning, marketing and delivery of your activity
- Event listing in the official program on the Victorian Law Week website
- One promoted Facebook post about each activity on the official Victorian Law Week Facebook channel*
- One Twitter post about each activity on the official Victorian Law Week Twitter channel*
- Opportunity to meet with the Victoria Law Foundation’s in-house communications team to receive advice about your self-managed promotional activities
- Opportunity to benefit from the Victorian Law Foundation’s marketing campaign for Victorian Law Week, which aims to drive visitation to the program on the Victorian Law Week website
- Opportunity to have a recording of your live Victorian Law Week event displayed on the Victorian Law Week website for up to 6 months
* For activities listed in the general Victorian Law Week program. Does not apply to activities where the primary audience is high school and/or university students – these events will be included in the dedicated students’ program on the Victorian Law Week website and receive tailored promotion to secondary school teachers.
Apply for a grant
We are also offering a small number of grants to help some Neighbourhood Houses Victoria members deliver an activity during Victorian Law Week 2022. Successful applicants will each receive $1,000 (ex. GST).
You must be a member of Neighbourhood Houses Victoria to apply for a grant, and priority will be given to activities in regional Victoria. Applicants must have a partnership with a legal expert secured before submitting an application (see step 4 above for guidance).
Grant applications close on 28 February 2022.
Successful applicants will be notified by 11 March 2022.
Important dates for Victorian Law Week
|29 November 2021||Event registrations open|
|7 December 2021||Grant applications opens|
|28 February 2022||Grant applications close|
|11 March 2022||Grant recipients notified|
|18 March 2022||Event registrations close|
|Early-Mid April 2022||Victorian Law Week program released|
|16 – 22 May 2022||Victorian Law Week|
Ready to go?
Registrations for Victorian Law Week 2022 are now open.