Are you worried about bills?
Come along to this drop-in event and speak with a range of organisations who can support you and give you advice.
Services in attendance include:
- Anglicare – Financial Counselling
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria
- Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria
- Foundation House
- Djerriwarrh ParentsNext
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman Victoria
- Uniting Wyndham
- Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service
- Wyndham City
- Wyndham Community Education Centre
Bring along your latest energy bill to find out if you’re eligible for the Victorian Government’s $250 Energy Saving Bonus.
Presented by Wyndham Humanitarian Network Legal Consumer Housing working group
Thursday 20 May11:30am – 6:30pm
This event is free
(03) 9749 7720
Bookings not required.