Find out from the experts how to successfully set up your will, power of attorney and estate as an LGBTIQ+ person.
- How can I provide for family and community in my will?
- Should I make a new will now that I am married?
- Do I need a power of attorney and what kinds are there?
- What happens to my superannuation and overseas assets?
- Can I leave family trust assets in my will?
- How can I safeguard the future of my pets?
- What are the benefits of giving to community, now and in my will?
These questions and more will be answered by our panel of legal
- Professor Miranda Stewart, co-author of Death and Taxes
- Malcolm Campbell, accredited specialist and notary public
- Emma Woolley, expert in wills and estates
A free event at the Victorian Pride Centre from The Pride Fund. Refreshments will be available.
Presented by Victorian Pride Centre
Wednesday 18 May6:00pm – 7:30pm
This event is free