Estate planning is something that every person needs to consider at some point in their life. It is the best way to ensure that your hard-earned assets are protected after you are gone, and your family is taken care of. Effective planning gives you and your family peace of mind and security, knowing that your long-term intentions are considered for future generations.
This free webinar will explore the frequently asked questions relating to wills and estate planning, including:
- The basics of wills
- Key reasons for effective estate planning
- What happens if you don’t have an estate plan or will
- Estate vs non-estate assets
- Superannuation nominations and SMSFs
- Testamentary trusts and their benefits
- Other key documents including powers of attorney and appointments of medical treatment decision-maker
Attendees of this webinar will also receive a discount on their wills and estate planning services from Madison Marcus.
Presented by Madison Marcus
Sunday, 24 May 2020 — 1:00pm to 2:00pm
03 9670 4033
Attendees will receive a booking confirmation email with instructions on how to access the event