Join us at our upcoming on-line information session to learn about the importance of estate planning and how to protect the ones you care for most.
Experts in wills and estate planning law, Hunt & Hunt, will take you through the following:
- What is estate planning
- Why you need a will
- What to consider and include
- When you need to review or update your will
- How marriage, separation or divorce impacts your will
- What happens if you die without a will?
- Testamentary trusts – do you need them?
- Powers of attorney and appointing a medical treatment decision maker
- What happens with your super and life insurance
Linda Hart, Accredited Specialist Wills & Estates, Hunt & Hunt
Marja Moore, Legal Executive, Hunt & Hunt
Thursday 19 May11:00am – 12:00pm
This event is free