Want to know more about wills and powers of attorney? Or how to plan for your future?
In this session:
- How to create a will
- What is a power of attorney?
- Establish what you would like to happen if you reach a point where you can no longer make decisions yourself
- What you need to know before entering into a formal Family Agreement
- Services to help with disputes over how your assets will be distributed after you’re gone
- Know your rights and identify when you are being taken advantage of
This is an online session via Zoom. It takes place Tuesday 17 May from 2 pm to 3:30 pm. Bookings required.
Note: This event is also being held in-person at Bullen Library.
Tuesday 17 May2:00pm – 3:30pm
This event is free