Issues with public housing – make a complaint in 7 minutes

Do you have a complaint about public housing?

Your complaint could be about applying for housing or housing transfers, issues with repairs, enforcement action or eviction.

If you’ve already complained to The Department of Families, Fairness and Housing and are unhappy with how they have responded, the Victorian Ombudsman may be able to help.

Drop by the State Library Victoria and visit the team from the Victorian Ombudsman to chat about your concerns and get help lodging a complaint in 7 minutes.

Presented by Victorian Ombudsman

Wednesday 19 May

State Library Victoria forecourt – 328 Swanston Street Melbourne, VIC 3000
This event is free


The location is wheelchair accessible.

Do you want to receive reminders about this session? Register here and opt-in to reserve a free showbag.

Bookings are not required.