How to protect yourself from family violence (Yea Community House)

If you’re experiencing family violence, there is help available.

One of the things you can do is apply for an intervention order. These have ‘rules’ about how a particular person can behave towards you. In our in-person information session at Yea Community House, we’ll explain more about what intervention orders cover, and how you can apply for one.

We’ll also talk about the following topics:

  • How to obtain a parenting plan or a parenting order
  • How an intervention order works with a parenting plan or parenting order
  • What to do if an intervention order is breached
  • Safety planning

Join us at Yea Community House on Monday 16 May from 12 pm to 1 pm.

Presented by Yea Community House

Monday 16 May

Yea Community House – 15 The Semi Circle Yea, VIC 3717
This event is free


Yea Community House
EmailPhone (03) 5797 3070


Free telephone interpreters.

Law Week is finished for 2022. We look forward to seeing you next year.