Social Security Rights Victoria provides Victorians with free legal information and assistance by telephone.
They offer assistance with social security (Centrelink) matters such as:
- eligibility for a payment
- circumstances where someone would normally not be eligible
- cancellation or refusal of application
- membership of couple issues
- income and assets
- debts and repayment issues.
Presented by Social Security Rights Victoria
Call 03 9481 0355
General Advice Line
Monday – Thursday, 9.30am to 12.30pm