Moonee Valley Legal Service is currently providing free advice by telephone and video conferencing to people who live, work or study in the Moonee Valley municipality, and to others who are unable to obtain assistance from their local community legal centre due to a conflict of interest.
They provide legal advice on a range of legal problems including:
- Family law (excluding property matters) and divorce
- Family violence matters
- Personal safety intervention orders
- Criminal matters
- Crimes compensation (victims of crime)
- Motor vehicle accidents (property damage only) and traffic matters
- Neighbourhood disputes
- Fines and infringements
- Consumer issues (for consumers, not traders)
- Small civil claims
Presented by Moonee Valley Legal Service
Call 03 9376 7929
Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
(Monday evening, 6.00pm to 8.00pm)
There are eligibility requirements for accessing this service.
A conflict check must be completed before making an appointment.