Thinking about setting up a not-for-profit or community organisation in Victoria but not sure where to start? Just started a not-for-profit and want to make sure you’ve got the basics covered? It’s vital that you understand the legal basics.
This session will provide you with the top five tips for starting a not-for-profit organisation, and is based on the questions most frequently asked by new not-for-profits.
The webinar will cover:
- Choosing the right structure
- Understanding your rules/constitution and legal purpose
- The basics of charity status and tax concessions
- Classifying your volunteers and workers correctly
- Safety, risk and insurance
Presented by Justice Connect - Not-for-profit Law
Friday 21 May12:45pm – 2:00pm
This event is free