In this webinar, Macpherson Kelley’s migration experts talk about the practical effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on businesses who employ foreign workers and the foreign workers themselves.
Topics covered include:
- Guidance for employers on what happens with employees who hold temporary resident visas that have chosen to or been forced to remain in Australia and the consequences of those actions
- How the current environment is affecting hiring foreign workers and labour market testing
- International travel exemptions
- Changes to Foreign Investment rules for prospective migrants
- The migration landscape post-pandemic and what business can do to attract the best talent.
Presented by Macpherson Kelley
This is a recording of a live Law Week webinar that was held on 21 May 2020.