With employers and employees struggling to understand their rights and responsibilities within the context of the COVID-19 crisis, the LIV offered two Law Week events for the public:
- COVID-19 and What This Means for Employers; and
- COVID-19 and What This Means for Employees.
This session aims to explore some of the challenges and issues facing employees, including:
- Can employees be stood down, directed to work from home, have their hours reduced or directed to take leave?
- What is a ‘genuine redundancy’?
- JobKeeper eligibility
- Working from home and OH&S.
Presented by Law Institute of Victoria
This is a recording of a live Law Week webinar that was held on 20 May 2020.